WANTED: Patience

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Patience is one of those things that I like many have always had trouble with, but I am trying to change that. The past couple of days I have been making a conscious effort to have more patience with everything. I sat little Kiale down yesterday and apologized for being so hard on him about his stuttering, and I told him that I would try my hardest to be more patient and understanding about it. I also told him that I will try to help him in a more productive way other than just fussing at him about it. I am praying almost constantly for God to help me have more patience throughout my life. Every time that I feel my anger level start to rise I pray for his help and guidance on how I should handle the situation. Hopefully I will be successful in becoming more patient within all of the aspects of my life. It is not going to be easy, I tend to be quite quick to anger in many situations, and then in others I have a bountiful supply of patience. I am just hoping/praying that I will be successful with this.. I know that my patience level will have a dramatic impact on our family. It will definitely be much more peaceful around the house, and no where near as loud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails