Totally done being stubborn...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Okay so here is what the title comes from. My best friend "Belle" has been saving probably hundreds of dollars and feeds her entire family of 4 + her 6 daycare kids on 300 dollars...ish a month. She has been trying to get me on the band wagon, but for some unknown reason I have been very stubborn and have been pushing back her attempts at making me more frugal. For no apparent reason this morning I woke up and the first thing on my mind was going through all of the coupons she helped me with and to go shopping and really see how much I will save so hear goes... I have coupons for...

For CVS
$1 off Flintstones vitamins + 1 $2 off Extra Care coupon for Flintstones
1 40cent off All Brand Detergent- CVS is BOGO on ALL Brand Detergent
+ my $13 I have in ECBs

For Walgreen's
2 70cent off Oatmeal- Walgreen's is having a $1.99 sale
4 $1 off Garnier products- Walgreen's is having a 99cent sale
2 Free Air Wick Warmers
2 $1 off 2 Air Wick Oil Refills

For Harvey s
2 $1.50 off 8 gars of Beech-Nut baby food
$1 off Beech-Nut baby cereal
$2.50 off Finish/Electrasol tabs

I will update when I get back home!

Well I am home...


I spent $21.80 with tax, on all of the items above. I would have spent minus coupons and ECBs... $66.84... thats $45!!!!! That I just saved!!! Go Me!!!

Saved:
$22.89 @ CVS
$13.42 @ Walgreen's
$5.50 @ Dollar General
$4.00 @ Harvey's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails