Happy Birthday to Me!!

Friday, March 27, 2009

That's right everyone, today is my birthday, 24 years ago today Dr. Cotter delivered me and said to my parents, "You have a Dimpled Darling" I cannot believe that I am 24 already, man have I already accomplished a lot in such a short period of time. I have been blessed to have met the love of my life at 15, and we have since been together for 8 years with no "breaks" as they call them. Its funny, I looked at Kiale the other day and I said you know, we started dating when I was 15 and here it is that I am fixing to turn 24... do you realize how long that is!!?? He just smiled he usual smile and said yea, what was I thinking. The past six years of my life has been spent as a married woman, and boy have they been interesting, as well as a bit of a roller coaster at times. I have been blessed to have had 3 pregnancies with 3 wonderful live births with no complications. While I may not have fulfilled other peoples dreams for me to go off to College and become "successful" I have fulfilled my dreams, and that's all that really matters anyway. Who knows what the future will hold for me, I'm only 24 and I have so much life left to live, I still see myself working in midwifery at some point if not as a midwife than as a childbirth educator and or doula/lactation consultant. As my favorite poem goes, "and I have taken the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." I cannot wait to see what the next 24 years holds in store for me.
Me shortly after birth
My "Rocky" picture... I have always been a... KLUTZ!! (9mos)
Daddy's favorite picture of me (19mos)
Mom and Me (2years)
With Daddy, not sure how old probably 3ish
Senior Picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails