Too Busy

Friday, March 13, 2009

This has been one of those weeks where time literally flies by. Monday was spent with Colin home sick, well he wasn't really sick he just coughed until he gagged and made himself puke once. He was fine the rest of the day after that, but he still had to come home from school. Monday evening we went out the the lake and the boys and puppies went swimming while Kiale fished and I played with my camera. I LOVE where we live!! Swimming in the middle of March, wonderful!! I am so looking forward to this summer and our almost daily lake trips, they are so much fun!
Tuesday was my fun day in OP while the kids were in school, 2 hours at Joanne's was wonderful!! I was in fabric heaven. Wednesday was spent cleaning and trying to just relax a bit, Thursday Kiale was home from school sick as well as today. Although 90% of the day today has been spent getting ready for Colin's birthday party tomorrow.

I cannot believe that my youngest son is going to be 4 on Sunday, its so sad how quickly time goes by. I really wish there was some way to slow it down a bit.

I did manage to take this awesome pic on Monday while we were riding around the club.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

What program do you use to edit your photos and to create your blog headers? It always looks so good.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails