Sweet Potatoes = YUCK!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well I did decide to start Cayleigh-Grace on solids today, and needless to say it did not go as I had planned it to. Both of my boys started off with sweet potatoes (I skipped cereal as the first solid with her, veggies have more good iron in them then rice cereal) so I figured I would start her off on the same thing... assuming she would love them like they did... boy was I wrong. She did not like them at all, and in fact she didn't seem to enjoy the whole solid thing at all either...
I did end up taking Cayleigh-Grace to the Dr today since she is still sick with one heck of a nasty cough. Turns out that she has a slight case of bronchitis which should clear up after a few nights with a humidifier and some saline solution. She now weighs 19lbs 7oz and she is 27.5 inches long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails