Beyond Irritated

Friday, February 13, 2009

How do you teach children to appreciate things and to actually care when they are missing or lost??? This is something that I have failed at miserably with parenting Kiale. He could care less when he looses something or when something breaks. I can take toys away from him and he could care less. I do not know what to do. He has lost the sword that we got at the Circus, and does he care, NO! He has even said that he doesn't care that it is lost. He has spent the ENTIRE time we have been home today looking for at b/c I am not letting him inside until he finds it... its been 4.5 hours so far. I don't want him inside b/c whenever I look at him I just get so angry!! How can he not even care... I just don't know what to do. This isn't the first instance of him being like this either...

On a lighter note Cayleigh-Grace cut another tooth today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails