Not Me! Monday

Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I was not pleasantly surprised when Miss Grace cut two teeth this week without even fussing one bit. (Boy was that nice!)

I am not sad to have to say goodbye to those sweet gum filled smiles that I so cherish out of babies...

I am not continuously amazed that I am feeding an almost 20 pound baby girl off of just my breast milk alone, she still isn't on any type of supplement or infant food, and she is still 100% satisfied.

I did not make a complete fool of myself when Little Kiale could not find his plastic sword of Friday, and he and I did not search our property SEVERAL times looking for it, and finally giving up. Only to have Colin say (about 6 hours later) "Here it is," he had had it on top of he dresser behind the large Firetruck and a Backyardigans Pinata the whole time....

I did not apologize to Little Kiale several many times for being such a butt to him... no wonder neither him nor I could find the dumb thing....

I did not let my kids have chocolate and popcorn for breakfast on Valentines Day, I would never do that on a special day...

I am not beyond excited about pulling up our old carpet and replacing it with beautiful wood floors within the next week or so. I don't have to cringe anymore when people come over or when little ones are sitting one it... (I hate nasty carpet!)

I am not very excited and totally dreading all of the painting I am going to be doing in the next couple of weeks... living room, dining room, Kitchen, Laundry, Hallway... possibly our bedroom...

I am not seriously thinking about recruiting family and friends, bribing them with food just so I can get some help painting and get it done all in one weekend... if anyone's interested let me know!

I am not in totally denial about actually being able to get so many things done that we have wanted to do for so long... GO INCOME TAX $$!! ... or should I say there goes income tax money... :)

Have a great week everyone!!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I hate carpet too!

kudos on the breastfeeding. I was hoping to wait on starting solids, but my 6 month old found a cracker on the table and shoved it into his mouth.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails