Grrrr....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Okay, so here's the thing. I am totally annoyed with Walgreen's right now. Actually I have been annoyed with them for quite some time now but I have finally had enough. I take great pride in my pictures and spend hours at times (depending on how behind I am) editing them. I try very hard for my finished product to look professional and perfect. Then I send the to Walgreen's to be printed since I am not aware of any professional printing service places, and Walgreen's is all of 5min away from my house. The pictures NEVER look like they do when I am done editing them on my computer, they are always darker with pronounced shadows, it drives me crazy all I want in my hands is the perfect picture I have on my computer!


Does this Walgreen's version (up) look ANYTHING like my version (down)?


Not even close!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

That's awful. It looks nothing like the original. Have you tried Shutterfly? I get all of my pictures printed through them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails