Not Me! Monday

Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I am not proud at all of both of my Kiales who spent quite some time yesterday drawing up plans for a playhouse that they are going to be building together.

I did not forgo my wifely duties last week and lay on the couch for the majority of the days since I was sick and did not feel like doing anything, and because of that we did not have clothes and dishes overflowing everywhere. I would never let things get that far behind...

I am not already looking forward and planning out my garden for this year, that would not be something that I look forward to from the day that February starts....

I did not go ahead and reserve the dates for all three of the kids birthday parties (3 kids 2 parties) even though one of the parties isn't going to be until September...

I did not stare in amazement as Little Kiale built a table all buy himself this weekend and the went on Sunday and spent another good 5 hours building and adding on to it again.

I am not going to go pick up the last part of Colin's birthday present today just so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

I did not burn my hand yesterday while Kiale and I were out at the shootting range... not to self and anyone else out there do not... I repeat do not catch the bullet casing as it is comming out of the gun. It tends to burn when you do that... but I wouldn't know anything about that I would never do such a foolish thing...

I have not lost all talent I had for shooting... I also would never close my eyes as I pull the trigger making all efforts to actually hit the bullseye lost...
Italic
I did not look crazy on Saturday following around some "bouncing fuzz" that I saw bouncing around the yard. I did not have my camera out trying to capture said "Bouncing Fuzz" and I would never almost trip in the process of "sneaking" up on it to get a picture.

My dear sweet husband would never say that "My fat head got in front of my little feet again..." I would never give him multiple reasons to say that to me in one week... and that would not be because I am a slight clutz... NOT ME!!

I am not so thankfull that my daughter has two older brothers everytime I look at her beautiful blue eyes... I also would never be worried about all of the "fun" I am going to have when she becomes a teenager, and those blue eyes really take effect...



1 comments:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I wish you lots of luck with all the "fun" you will have when that beautiful little girl grows up! And I am NOT totally jealous that I have 3 boys and no girls...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails