Not Me! Monday

Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not love finding this sweet girl peaking at me when I went to get her up from her nap yesterday.
I did not spend hours and days backing up all of my photos on my computer onto Snapfish.

I
am not paranoid that something will happen to my computer and I will loose all of my pictures.

I
am not beyond excited about painting and putting the floors down in the house this week.

I
am not slightly dreading putting out fence up today or tomorrow, that is not going to be tons of work.

I
was not frustrated when both of my boys came home with bad reports from school this past week.

I
was not incredibly saddened when a 19 year old from our town was killed by a freak accident on Tuesday, it did not remind me of when my cousin was killed when we were 16. I did not feel as if I was reliving Chris's death even though I didn't even know this boy. (He was my sister's friend's fiance)

I would never take lots of pictures of a typical Sunday in my house...
I have not gotten a wonderful 4 nights of sleep since my wonderful 5 month old is not finally sleeping 12 hours a night without waking! In her own bed in her room.

I did not let Big Kiale give Cayleigh-Grace a peppermint stick Sunday just to see what she would do with it.
She did not like it at all!


3 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me and the baby peiring through the fence is so cute



I am starting a new post on the 12th of march called - Honor them Thursday - and I am looking for as many people to take part as possible. it will have mr linky so your person of honor can be seen by the world. it's a chance to honor the people you love wether it's your mom or dad or you partner or your child or one of your your friends or maybe some one has inspierd you. Honor them and say thankyou. I hope you will join in

Deborah said...

Yea for sleeping through the night! My 2 1/2 yr old still wakes up about once every few weeks. You need your sleep with all the hard work you're doing around your house.

Carebear said...

Sundays at your house look wonderful. You're making special memories with your kids just being together like that. And great idea backing up your photos. We lost our computer in a lightning storm last summer and I have no pictures or videos of my sons 12th through 18th month. Devastating!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails