Not Me! Monday

Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Kiale the kids and I did not travel 2.5 hours yesterday(one way) to go pick up two adorable Cocker Spaniel puppies.







We then did not travel another hour + and go to Bass Pro Shops in Orlando for a couple of hours. Which by the way you can take dogs into, and we were not stopped every couple of minutes by people admiring our sweet puppies... and our beautiful kids of course!!

My sweet husband did not spend 8 hours driving yesterday. With only about 5 hours out of the truck... thankfully we love our truck.

I did not change Cayleigh-Grace's diaper last night in the dark without glasses or contacts on... (I am not practically blind without corrective lenses on)

We did not fall in love with all of the puppies and have a hard time picking out our two.

We did not leave our house yesterday at 8:00am only to return at 9:15pm... we all were not totally exhausted and crashed in our beds by 10ish.

BTW... the solid buff female is Zoe, and the Sable Parti male is Jackson, no they are not from the same litter. Aren't they cute???

Here is the advertisement for their litter mates if anyone is interested in buying a sweet puppy!! Just click HERE!!

5 comments:

Tessa said...

your puppies are so cute, i want to get a new one, stop by my blog i am having a giveaway

My Trendy Tykes said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww those puppies are adorable!

Linda

Anonymous said...

They really are totally adorable! Puppies make me melt!

God bless-
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Oh my, your puppies are so cute! I would have had a hard time picking two also!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

They are super cute pups! I don't know if I could've handled the long car ride though!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails