Finding My Hole...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So today started out as one of those normal days. Peace mixed with its fare share of chaos a bit of yelling, tantrums, and sweet hugs with kisses all mixed in. I spent the day cleaning, slaving over the stove... well actually throwing some pork in the crock pot and turning it to high... but the first part just sounded better... over all it was a very good day. I was actually into the cleaning and was thoroughly enjoying myself and the fruits of my labor. Then 2:30 rolled around. Normally I love it when the boys get home but today was different. I am immediately told that Kiale was put on the fence again (second day in a row), and the boys are hard wired and talking well above inside voices. In fact I think they were talking in voices that could be heard across a football stadium. So needless to say my patience level went from high to minimal within seconds. So after a stop at Walgreen's and CVS both for Valentines. We finally made it home, after what seemed like an eternity. They didn't have Transformers at both stores, only 1 pack at Walgreens, 1 pack & 2 kids who both want Transformers Valentines... enough said. Once we returned home the noise level continued to rise... isn't it amazing how that happens, noise goes up and for some reason it always feels like someone turned the heater on emer. heat... even though it is 76ish outside. Not pleasant. I promptly sent the boys outside to play, thank goodness for a large backyard. I could never live in a city... I don't know how they do it. Then big Kiale arrived home... once again not pleasant. We spent the remainder of the afternoon bickering back and forth about how big to make the fence where to put it and so on and so forth... you get the picture. I don't know what the issue was today but was it just all of my guys that were grouchy or were all guys grouchy today... All I have to say is if I have another day like this tomorrow I think I am going to go bonkers and Cayleigh-Grace and I are going to have to go on a Mommy and Daughter vacation and leave the boys to their miserableness. The can be "happy" together.

Did I mention that Cayleigh-Grace is fixing to cut her bottom teeth, there are two white lines that you can see now, you cannot feel them yet but you can see them. At least she was in a decent mood today, not great but decent... maybe we all just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... it happens.

Thankfully big Kiale is back to his sweet self, we have the fence figured out, and all of the kids are asleep. I am so glad that these crazy days are few and far between. I don't know what I would do if they were constantly like that... I would probably have to crawl in a hole and just disappear I guess.

One more thing... look who can sit up now (with or without the Boppy)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails