Happy Valentines Day!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Well other than the issues when we got home yesterday, the day went wonderfully. I had baked cookies for Colin's class to decorate. So I went up to their school and ran between classes as all of the Valentines day festivities took place. Kiale's class made chocolate covered pretzels, and of course both classes exchanged Valentines.

Kiale's Class Party
Colin's Class Party

Cayleigh-Grace's Valentines Bow (made by ME)

I just wish I had had a red heart for the middle, but all I had was the pink flowers. Still looks good though.


1 comments:

Tessa said...

good job on the bow, its cute. i went to my sons party yesterday and forgot the camera, silly me, i have had alot going on on. happy valentines day

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails