New Pictures and such

Wednesday, February 4, 2009


This is my favorite of the pictures I was able to take of Cayleigh-Grace for her 5 month day pics. Unfortunately she has had a slight fever today and has been wrapped in my arms for the majority of the day since that seems to be the only place where she is happy. I am really hoping that she will be all better by tomorrow. I gave her a little Tylenol before I put her to bed just in case her fever tries to come back during the night. Speaking of nights, she is officially off of the formula and rice bottles as of Saturday night. She doesn't need them and I don't like giving them to her. She is still going to bed in her own bed at night and she is only waking up between 3:30 and 4:30am for a feeding. I just bring her into Kiale and I's bed to nurse her and to go back to sleep. She is doing wonderfully and surprisingly so am I.

My two little builders were at it again tonight, here is what they were up to.

1 comments:

Tessa said...

poor thing, she still looks cute though

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails