The List Goes On...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wouldn't it be nice to have an endless supply of money. We have so many things that we want to get done... too bad the all cost $$, and is going to take FOREVER to complete.

Here is what we want to do...

1. Put up a new fence in the backyard
2. Put up "my fence" in the front yard
2. Redo the boys bathroom
3. Repaint the entire house, minus Cayleigh-Grace's room
4. Make new drapes for the house
5. Build a ground level deck in the backyard, attached to the house
6. Create several... many raised gardening beds in the front yard in "my fence"
7. Put large stone paving stones in front of our porch in "my fence"
8. Get the boys playhouse built
9. Get furniture for the front porch and back deck
10. Pressure wash the entire house
11. Make a duvet cover for my bed and the boys beds
12. Get a large swing for "my yard"
13. Put new floors throughout our entire house
14. Paint the kitchen cabinets
15. Put in new counter tops in the kitchen

Dreams sure are nice aren't they... By the way, "my fence & my yard" is going to be the part of our property where no kids toys will be allowed. It will be Kiale and I's sanctuary... won' t it be nice... I cannot wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails